Tuesday 4 October 2011

Gosh I haven't done this ages, time just disappears and I forget.  Well we are into the last week of term 3 and looking forward to not having to do lunches & uniforms for 2 weeks.  Yipee ya.  Hope to get some more crafting done even though the kids are around. 

Recently we went to a market day at the local playcentre and I took along some things that I had made.  Shared the table with a friend and it was trial to see how we both felt about doing it.  Was a small affair but we both sold some things which gives one quite a buzz when someone purchases something you have made yourself ... so after searching local markets we are going to have a few more goes leading up the the madness of christmas.  Fingers crossed folk like our things.

I diversified a little and have been making necklaces which I thoroughly enjoy and also some magnets (got the idea of Lowri) and they were a hit.

Below are some pic's of what I was selling and would be interested in your comments.


my board

start of collection


decorative tin for magnets to be put in


start of magnet collection


some of the cards I made

Right now my dining table is covered in paper, glue, scissors, cutters, punches so I had best get back there and tidy up before school finishes.

Hopefully another posting later as I been trying to create a christmas table decoration today and its still in the drying process.

Thanks for looking



1 comment: